- Hip To Be Square – Have the subject of your photo be a SQUARE! OK, rectangles are ok too. A TV, side of a building or box. Is it in the shape of a square? That’ll do!
- The Fab Photo – The Beatles recorded over 300 songs. Use one of them as the title and subject of your photo. Go HERE for a list of Beatles songs. No solo efforts. It must be a Beatles song.
- Take A Dirty Picture – OK, calm down.. it isn’t what you’re thinking. A dirt covered car, a messy baby face, a muddy dog, that’s the type of thing we are looking for.
- Take a Photo! Stat! – The subject of your image should be something related to medicine. A pile of aspirin, a band aid, a wheelchair, an arm in a cast, a sphygmomanometer. Doctored photos are ok… HAR!
- Photo du Chapeau – A sombrero, Fedora, a tam o’shanter, let’s see your best picture of a hat.
- Perception of Doors – To paraphrase William Blake, “If the doors of perception are cleansed, you’ll win this challenge!” Be it on a mansion, on a cabinet, or on a cuckoo clock; or just a gate on a fence, impress us with a great door picture.
- Shibboleth - A noun meaning a peculiarity of pronunciation, behavior, mode of dress, etc., that distinguishes a particular class or set of persons. That… Make a picture of that.
- Dilapidated – Show us something that is broken down, ramshackle, decrepit, shabby, or simply in disrepair.
- Unpack Your Adjectives – Your title should be, and your picture should illustrate, your favorite adjective.
- Looking Out My Backdoor – Find something in your backyard, or even your front yard, that will make a great image!
And, as always, if you found this post helpful at all, please be sure to share it with your friends.. it's easy, just click one of them little buttons below!
Post a Comment